Mobile Battery Service
Dead battery? If you're stranded at home, the office, roadside, lake or wherever, we'll come to you quickly!
With our Mobile Battery Service, a Certified Pop-A-Lock Technician will be on the way in minutes and you’ll be on your way again soon. Usually in less than 45 minutes! We use the best batteries in the business supplied from Interstate Batteries of Las Vegas, our preferred vendor.
How Mobile Battery Service Works
- Order Mobile Battery Service online or call us directly
- A Certified Pop-A-Lock Technician texts you their photo and the Pop-A-Lock vehicle they are driving
- You see exactly where they are via GPS
- Your battery is replaced
- You pay by credit card and sign for the service on the Technician’s phone
- A receipt is emailed to you
or Call Us 702-454-5625